Pivot is a new searchable data base that supports the research and scholarly community at the U by providing funding & publishing opportunities, assisting in collaborator identification, and organizing & managing researcher and scholarly profiles. Pivot is available to all University of Utah faculty, staff, and students.
As part of the Pivot launch, the Research Development Office and Marriott library are hosting a Faculty Open House for one-on-one tutorials.
Faculty Open House
April 16, 2019, 11:00am – 1:00pm
Faculty Center, Level 1
Refreshments will be provided
Research Education will be offering “Pivot – Funding Opportunities and Profiles” classes as part of the Research Administration Training Series (RATS)
- April 22, 2019 | 2:00pm-4:00pm | HSEB, Computer Lab 3100C
- April 25, 2019 | 2:00pm-4:00pm | Marriott Library, Room 1160
- May 2, 2019 | 2:00pm-4:00pm | HSEB, Room 2600
Participants will learn how to:
- Login and navigate the Pivot interface
- Match research interests to financial support
- How to locate collaborators with common research interests
These classes will be beneficial to investigators, research administrators, and research development professionals. There is no charge for these classes.
Click here for more information or to register to one of the classes above.